Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!Rh6KfVj5eSz
[81 / 33 / ?]

Urban Exploration - My Basement

!!Rh6KfVj5eSz No.7816725 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I live in a really old house, and one night i was playing beer pong in my basement and my friend threw one of the balls in one of these little tunnels near the ceiling that lead outside. Well these tunnels are deep curvy and dark. So drunk old me sticks my hand way back in there and i feel something that feels like glass. I flip my shit not expecting that and decide to drink more before i try to get that ball out and grab what ever that was that i touched. After an hour or so i go back and grab something that feels likes stacks of window glass. It turns out that they're glass negatives from the late 1800's. As i begin looking through them i notice that mostly all of the faces in the pictures are scratched out, i figure some kid must of found them and did this when the house was being up-dated. Anyways i've taken a few of the negatives and scanned them onto my computer. I've tried to make them positives by switching the black and whites, but with my skills with at photoshop being poor and the damage done to these negatives i figured i would let someone with more experience than me to reverse them.