Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!yRC7zKSeGau
[31 / 4 / ?]

I found a weird diary in a box!

!!yRC7zKSeGau No.7834616 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
TL:DR, I'm a treasurehunter who just found a slightly unsettling diary in a box inside a hollowed-out tree.
I'll attempt to decipher it page by page, but I have scanned the pages and I will post them alongside, just so anyone withing to read the originals can do so.

SEPTEMBER 13th, (smudge)
The doctors say I should __ep a dlery. So here I am. My name is Charles, and I am the first (unknown) recieve a special op____ion on my b___n to Wailow me to r__o people,s mines. Cool, huh? They had h_nd__ds o_ volun_____, but they ch chose li___e ol, 16 yean old Ch_r__s (smudge)? All r__ht! G_tt_ _o, they, e _eady to operate now. ___ you l___

September 15th
My h___ _urt . _ LOT! I,m sta_t_ng to regret signing _p. They __ld me I __u___,_ e my parents until they __r_ ____ _ n me in case _ started sho_in_ aggr aggressive side ffects. And ye_ they ____ m_ this p__nfully h__vy type___t_r! I suddenly f__l _read, so I,ll go to bed.

September 15th1/2
I just _______orrible nightma___ I r___mpt o_ n__ vil redf mons___ __th coal black eyes sli_in_ my br___ op__ _n_ _east_ng upon __ __ad. I told _________ but sh_ said __ w_s _ ______ ____t__n __ _ m_jo_ s_rg__y...
Ju tJust what id th y _o to me???
(1/3)