Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!1tNR88/OKg
[36 / 15 / ?]

Black Dog

!1tNR88/OKg No.7877202 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't know whether it's a rational fear or not. I think anyone in my position would be scared, but I guess I have some history with it. Did I ever tell you about the crazy man I saw in the grocery store when I was little? Probably not, I don't like talking about it. It still makes me feel sick.

I was four or five years old, but I still remember it really well. I was at the grocery store with my mom and had wandered away from her a little bit. I could still see her down the aisle, but I'd moved closer to the produce section to look at the fruit. There was this man walking around disconcertingly. He was wearing a yellow winter vest and clutching something flannel to his chest--must have been a shirt or something--and he had a plastic bag on his arm. He was slightly hunched over and seemed really stiff. He didn't appear to be looking at any of the produce. He was just walking aimlessly, talking really loudly to himself.