Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!W4BqfDeUgGI
[77 / 28 / ?]

!!W4BqfDeUgGI No.7905211 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Food for thought before I go to bed and this thread gets trolled/saged into oblivion.

I work a shitty job at a retail store here in Southern California. Back when I first got hired I did graveyard shift for two and a half months watching the store at night with a manager and sometimes one other guy.

Around the backside of the store is this secondary warehouse we call the Rat Room for obvious reasons. One night the manager sends the new guy (they never last long on the graveyard shift), Chris, out to grab some supplies at some goddawful hour of the night. For some reason he implores me to go with him this time. I decide to go out of boredom and to accompany my friend on the cold and shitty walk.

We reach the room uneventfully and go inside. He tells me that he always get's creeped out when he gets sent out here. I kind of laugh it off. The rat room is bright and we're both adults. It seemed obvious that he was trying to fuck with me.

Like any good rat's nest the room was piled with old furniture and other garbage. We quickly found what we were looking for when I heard whispering