Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!W4BqfDeUgGI
[74 / 22 / ?]

!!W4BqfDeUgGI No.7906827 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok so I have something to share with you guys. It may not be exactly the most paranormal story you have heard in your life but it sure as hell not......normal....if I say so myself. It began as some sort of stupid joke, but has escalated and became something far more. My friends had joked about the idea even egged each other on to try it, but come on we all laughed at the silly idea.
Fucking a bowl of cheerios?
The mere idea sent shivers down my spine. The initial roughness in texture. The cold milk shrinking my erect dick.
"What joy could there be in that?" I thought to myself.
After a few weeks nobody brought it up anymore. We'd moved on to different jokes and catch phrases as most groups do. They weren't as funny, but they definitely weren't as weird. We did the usual things and Friday was drinking day. By 2:00 am all four of us were smashed. Jake let out a long sigh after pounding another shot of SoCo and Kevin was loudly snoring on the couch. After a twenty minutes or so it was just Steve and I alone left finishing off our remaining beers.
"Dude hold on," Steve smiled. "What's up man?" I said in my drunken stupor.
Steve sloshed his way over to his refrigerator and removed a gleaming white bowl from the fridge. I instantly knew what it was.