Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!G83/Us+WOgI
[114 / 25 / ?]

!!G83/Us+WOgI No.8000046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I have a few OC stories to share. The following is true.

So when I was younger my cousin came over. She was a year older than me and I looked up to her.

She brought a doll as usual but tonight she didn't want to play house. She brought me to my room and told me that just a few days before she had a sleepover with some friends. One girl told the rest that if you stare at a doll long enough it would move.

As my cousin was telling me this she had an air of seriousness. I had never seen her this way before.

At first I even let out a small laugh, but when her mouth didn't break into a smile I sat and waited for her to finish.

She told me she had held the very doll she held in her arms and stared at it after the other girls went to sleep. She told me that she sat there for 20 mins easily studying the face of the small doll.

Then she told me she had seen it's mouth twitch.

She was almost in tears at this point. Even being younger but a boy I felt it was my job to comfort her. I told her that we would both watch the doll again to see if it moved. I tried convincing her that her mind was only playing tricks on her the other night.