Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!oY1b.Zgz4A
[389 / 16 / ?]

Magik & shit... Or whatever...

!oY1b.Zgz4A No.8025072 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi /x/, once again I have time to kill, magik thread time! (also if their is an actually good drawfag on I may ask that you draw my demons as I can no longer see them). For everyone that has no idea who I am, I am a magi that works purely in the arts of pact making, blood divination, and ward breaking. I am a chaos magi, and require my grimore (see pic) to interpret the blood splatters. I am currently in pacts with 2 arch demons and 12 normal demons. I cannot upload pics of my grimore due to having no scanner or camera (and am a taxidermist so lack friends...) and it is hand written and signed "-w". I will answer any questions that you want (until I get sleepy or it no longer amuses me). All are welcome, just don't ask me where to get started as I am very limited and poorly balanced as far as that go's. ... Begin!