Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!EPRJaZg6Mc
[189 / 21 / ?]

ITT: Creepy shit you did as a kid

!EPRJaZg6Mc No.8054490 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, so I think I was just a fuckin wierd kid. I did a lot of stuff that seems really...abnormal, especially before, during and after the stressful time my parents were getting divorced, but there were other times as well. My deep down I'm fucking nuts and stress just brings it out in me, maybe there was something else at work in that house, or maybe I'm just looking too deeply into this.

Anyways, one of my very first memories is when I was around four. We were at my grandparents house and just came back from getting food from taco time. They always give you those round, red and white mints with your food (at least they used to) and I was merrily sucking on one. All the adults were in the living room watching tv, and my cousin was reading his comic book, sitting at the kitchen table with me. The entire mint slid into my throat and blocked my air. I couldn't breath, but oddly, I didn't do anything to notify my cousin or parents. I remember thinking to myself (almost like someone else spoke into my mind, it was so strong) something along the lines of "Just go lay down, let's see what this death thing is about" and I did. I went and laid on the bed in my grandparents room. I think I blacked out because the next thing I remember was my mom shaking the hell out of me, giving me the heimlich, and the mint flying out of my mouth. She screamed at me and asked why I didnt tell her. I couldnt give her an answer. I was disappointed that she saved me.

more to come...