Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!EPRJaZg6Mc
[311 / 51 / ?]

!EPRJaZg6Mc No.8055019 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /x/. First time poster on /x/ here. I don't know if this really belongs here on /x/, but it seems pretty fucking paranormal to me. This happened a few days back, but it wasn't really until just now that I sort of came to terms that something weird as fuck happened, and the idea popped into my head that maybe "Hey, I should post this on /x/!"

Okay, well, at any rate, first of all, I'm 20 years old, and I'm in college. Seeing as it's summer, they're plenty of partying and otherwise crazy tomfoolery to go around. However, I was lazing around at my friend's house with a couple of my buddies. I start to mention how boring my summer has been, and one of my buddies, Josh, starts telling me about this party that he's heard about; plenty of alcohol, weed, and apparently, that synthetic weed shit(which was particularly enticing to me considering I currently have I job I'd rather not lose.) I wasn't exactly too sure about it, but my buddy told me this place was right across the street, and my friend wanted to take me over there for some reason (I guess to meet the owner of place place? idk, he was just like "come on, lets go over there"). I was under the false impression we were actually going to the party right then and there, but that wasn't the case.

So, we get to the place, and it's pretty fucking teeny. It was about the size of my apartment, and as I started to look closer, it shared a LOT of similarities to my apartment. At first, I just noticed it had similar geometry and room position, but the place also had VERY similar pieces of furniture to my own. I kind of rubbed it off as coincidence(I figured that it's not too far out there that maybe the apartments just shared a similar building design, and the furniture was SLIGHTLY different. I figured I was just paying too much thought to these things).
On to the next post...