Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!UCJSg3osThV
[174 / 25 / ?]

!!UCJSg3osThV No.8083559 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My name is Steven, in all respect I've led a pretty normal life leading up to about three weeks ago.. I had family, a few close friends, a girlfriend.. I was studying Engineering and was a little better than average in my classes. There wasn't anything inherently unique about my life up until recently.. I'd been raised in a normal neighborhood in a normal school.. wasn't ever really 'bullied' but we had a few nasty kids who never got the best of me and my friends anyway.
Recently I'd start getting calls from an unknown number, and when I'd pick up I'd hear nothing, then the sound of a phone being put down. I put it down as it being a jealous ex of my girlfriend or one of my dumb friends trying to freak me out 'cause they know I go on /x/.
I never gave it much thought, until I was on the bus from school and I got one of the calls. I answered the phone normally (in case it wasn't the repeat caller) and asked hello. This time there was a weird electronic windy sound, like a Shwooping sound, it also sounded like it was being repeated over and over every second or so. I was a little taken aback, I was more convinced it was my friends now, but I was thinking this is taking it a little far.. I hung up this time.