Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!gUifq0Wscto
[91 / 15 / ?]

!!gUifq0Wscto No.8107981 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, I need help. Strange things have been happening these past few days. Strange things that my logical brain just can't handle or decipher. I have never heard anything like this happening before. That is why I came here; to get help from the experts.

I realise this board is full of creepypasta, but let me assure you; this story is entirely true. For this reason, I’ll be changing names and locations.

For about a week I'd been having strange dreams. I'd be stood in some kind of trench in a large field that stretched for as far as the eye could see. The trench wasn’t too deep, my head and shoulders were easily above ground. This trench appeared to be at the top of a hill, and as I looked down the hill I saw a strange sight.

For miles and miles, there were people stood around wearing white, forming and endless number of concentric circles. All they did was stand, never moving for what felt like several hours at a time. There were all kinds of people of each gender, race, religion, age. It seemed that whatever brought them here wasn’t fussy. It was the same every night.

The dreams ended when the true story begins: the day I died.