Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!PftRmc0l4OJ
[310 / 34 / ?]

!!PftRmc0l4OJ No.8135498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
we lost our home after living in it for 23 years. my mom raised me my entire life as a single mother, that's a pretty tough job to raise a daughter alone. our money was tight and we had to move quickly, so we packed up and head out to a townhouse not far from where we used to live.

i instantly hated it. the smell, the feeling, and the noises. i could hear the neighbors so clearly at night, it sounded like they were in the same room as me. some nights i swore they were. and they weren't your typical neighbors. the first day we came here to check out the place, the neighbors were all sitting outside gawking at us. a bunch of rednecks with rotted out teeth and spines that stuck out when they walked with a hunch. something between Deliverance and The Hill Have Eyes.

then my mom got sick. right after we moved she was hospitalized. after several trips to the hospital and tests we found out she had COPD, congestive heart failure, clogged arteries and she needed a double bypass. shortly after that we found out she needed bladder cancer. i spent a lot of nights in this townhouse alone. that's when it all started happening.