Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!eYYa/8/j/z1
[400 / 51 / ?]

!!eYYa/8/j/z1 No.8139851 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys, this thread is dedicated to the discussion of dicksy who has been stalking me for almost two weeks now... I'm done waiting.

I'm going to get my golf club and a knife and whatever other weapon-like thing I can find to my backyard, and wait for dicksy. Does anywhere know where I can get some cheap ass meat? I don't really have money to buy anything much and ..I don't wanna resort to killing an animal.

I'm debating on dragging a speaker outside and blasting some dubstep or something. It might attract dicksy, it might scare him away. Honestly I don't particularly wanna risk scaring him away but I'm afraid he won't smell the meat.

Any suggestions before I leave in an hour or so to to buy shit? I'm going to go to Michelle's house too, I dunno if she got off work or not because Verizon just shut off our service today because mom hasn't paid it lolol.

PS; I had a super cute picture of Piggy I just took this morning but I can't send it to my email because my phone won't text either...yippee. So this picture is one I took with her from like a year ago.