Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!THZq8DKB2s
[162 / 27 / ?]

Creepy Experiences in the Woods

!THZq8DKB2s No.8145431 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Creepy experiences in the woods

I guess greentext is cool, but I honestly prefer the way a story sounds when written properly. Anyway I have a few to share.

When I was a kid we had an extensive forested area behind our house which I used to explore. Not too far from the house there was a huge husk of an old dead tree which had been uprooted, but the top was lodged in the canopy of the trees around it. I used to climb up and see how far I could go. One day it was very misty and dark (See pic for comparison) and as I climbed up I heard a man call my name. I didn't know my father and just lived with my mother at the time, so I was curious to see who it was. But if I leaned over the dead tree to get a look, I ran the risk of falling off. He said my name again, and then again and I told him I couldn't see him. He told me to stop being a scaredycat, and to lean over further so I could see his face. He kept repeating that if I saw his face I would be very interested. He creeped the shit out of me. I said No, and he got angry. He said if I didn't jump out of the tree (I was easily high enough to at least badly injure myself) he would climb up and get me. I started crying and thankfully my mother was outside in the garden and came to find me.