Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!ZkcfZDEybM!!kn0zMgLJnqE
[246 / 46 / ?]

!ZkcfZDEybM!!kn0zMgLJnqE No.8264844 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> http://youropenbook.org/?q=my+favorite+frozen+dinner&gender=any

The second guy. Look at his wall posts.

What the fuck is going on here?

> i made an .EXE file that helps to not expose your guts to madness for study, to be smart, and always have pure sacred things to say and do, called "DAMN.EXE" called The Book of the Damned" where we memorize the song, poem, story or whatever, and we can be on top of any stage, or playing field, as the chosen One that made grade A+++ as croud s gaze in awe.

> "DWELL" skull(DNA) WoW. the W++ skull(x) function for DNA, it is a vital key to the completion of the essence of time, skull(DNA) fills a big hole in the fission(thinking(x)) concept. simply gaze into the skull program, it has a #begin and an #end, and set x to DNA, and WoW, you use fission on your thinking, or do not use skull(DNA) and don't do what I say and Hack a C++ C:\ root exploit trojan, keylogger, ip sniffer

> it takes 1 1/2 days to digest one cheeseburger, that's why were all so fat, it is not 3 meals a day, it is one small meal in a day for the protein, then digest it the next night, and flush your fasting poop.