Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!dJrbSGZR1o
[253 / 119 / ?]

!dJrbSGZR1o No.8629879 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /x/, I'm running an experiment on creativity, bare with me. Imagine yourself a Deity of creation, omnipotent and boundless, adrift in the blank slate that is the void. My question for you is simply: What do you fill the void with, and why? Nothing but you exists yet, no peoples, places or things, not even natural laws. How do you make the universe? Will it be like our own, filled with galaxies, planets and creatures? Will it have people, human or otherwise? will you choose to represent something other than creation? Will anything be around to understand these representations? Will your universe be muddled and chaotic, or fused into a single entity? Or, on a flip side of things, would you choose to leave the void be, empty, with you as the only inhabitant. The universe is in your grasp, what do you make of it, and why?