Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!ODeadA.DV.
[179 / 150 / ?]

Drawfriends we love you. Thank you.

!ODeadA.DV. No.8786108 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the past little while, the amount of talent our drawfriends have given us has been fucking amazing.
And what thanks do we give them?
A simple thank you?
Come on faggots, that's not enough.
So tonight, instead of the usual gore, war, death, etc I post, I decided to dedicate a thread to those super fucking talented drawfriends out there.
Feel free to post a picture someone has drawn for you, but don't forget to add the name of the person.
Also, if there's any drawfriends out there watching this, feel free to post your own art.
Most of these pictures are fucking massive, so it might take me a bit to upload.
This thread will go to image cap.
If it does, before I'm done the dump, there will be a part two.
Thanks drawfriends, you guys are fucking awesome.
I, for one, appreciate you drawing such fucking awesome art over all these years.