Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!M2hpDfin..
[32 / 17 / ?]

!M2hpDfin.. No.8837662 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First up, apologies. This is a long story, but it’s the real story. There will be no TL;DR here.

A few weeks ago my parents were driving me up to see my cousins. We always visit them during the summer. On the way there we drove through a little village. Some church by the road was having a car boot sale. A massive banner told us it was in aid of charity. My dad parked the car and got out, eager to have a little sniff around. He always had a thing for raking through people’s old stuff and finding hidden treasures. While he was off treasure hunting I decided to go off on my own little wander.

Most of the stuff on sale was the usual crap. Cakes and ugly crockery and junk. Someone was holding a raffle. An old woman was painting kid’s faces, but only seemed to know how to do one animal; there were zebra kids everywhere.

I remember a couple standing out over all that the happiness and sense of community. A man and a woman with dead eyes taking no interest in their customers at all. Just staring into the distance.