Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!p12dCfS3sE
[184 / 25 / ?]

!p12dCfS3sE No.8934987 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
inb4 wall of text, i'll try my best to keep this into a coherent paragraph structure easy on the eyes, but I can't promise anything.

I moved into this house (pictured) in the middle of august, last year. At first the house did not seem different or anything out of the ordinary. When we first moved in there was 5 of us in the 3 bedroom house, 2 couples, and one single friend. Around November of that year odd things began to happen.

My roommates began to tell me that they had been hearing things at night when nobody else was awake, me being the rational scientific asshole I am pulled the classic unbeliever and did just that, not believe. However a few weeks in, me and my girlfriend were the only people home, hear what sounded like a loud crash come from deeper in the house. I believed something simple like a shampoo bottle had come loose and fell into the bathtub, she however believed that the sound came from roommate "M"'s room. Upon inspection she was correct, their wall mirror had dislodged itself and flipped mirror side up and scooted about a foot into the door entrance, blocking the way in. This was odd, but I chalked it up to something like small tectonic vibrations, or the movings of an old house. Later that day however I would be tested on that. Only a few hours later after my girlfriend had gone to work, "M" called to bullshit on his break, I casually told him about his mirror, just noting it was odd and I should tell him. After a bit we got off the phone, and that's when the first series of odd events began (continued)