Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!Ax80kB29hY
[274 / 10 / ?]

!Ax80kB29hY No.8957600 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, /x/. I have this recurring dream:
Me and a group of girls (the number varies, but it's never less than four or more than twenty) do "missions" for an unknown entity. Whatever it is that we do, it is extremely important, and we all worship a being we call "the Mother", who I suspect is the one guiding our missions, though this is only implied and never spelled out. I know that the girls and I are called The Hundred, and that there is a prophecy surrounding us (although what is says, I'm not sure). Most of the time, my regular dream will be interrupted with me thinking, "The prophecy!" and then going to meet the other girls. Once I meet them, I know I'm dreaming. I also know exactly what I'm doing and why at the time, though I can never remember later. One of the girls, a pretty blonde in her early twenties, told me that what I was seeing was only a representation of real life in the dreamscape. She also promised me that one day, in the waking world, we would meet.
All this has left me somewhat shaken, and extremely curious. So, this seems like the best place to ask: has anyone else had this dream? Any of you /x/philes in the Hundred?
tl;dr
I'm having weird dreams. Is anyone else?