Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!L8t332Waibq
[37 / 7 / ?]

Subliminal Recruiting Message in Black And Yellow

!!L8t332Waibq No.8992586 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Wiz Khalifa song "Black and Yellow" is a blatant recruiting message for the United States Navy.

I have suspected this for some time, but it was confirmed by a recent Northrop Grumman advertisement.

http://www.northropgrumman.com/advertising/

The piano line is clearly the tune of Black and Yellow. Why is Northrop Grumman advertising to the general public? Only a handful of people in the Congress and in the Military would have any say whatsoever on what defense contracts are chosen.

That aside, let's get back to the lyrics to the song black and yellow. The artist himself claims that Black and Yellow refers to the team colors of the Pittsburgh Steelers. It also refers to a model of car which is painted black and yellow. But there are aspects of this song which simply don't add up.

The US Navy operates an aircraft called an F-18 Hornet. The hornet insect is black and yellow in color. This could be written off as a coincidence by anyone who doesn't actually bother to read the lyrics in full.

>Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is
>Everything I do, I do it big

The writer invites the listener to decipher the subject of the song. We actually don't 'know what it is'.

>Yeah, uh huh, screamin' that's nothin'

Fighter jets are said to 'scream' as they pass. Cars do not scream.

>When I pulled off the lot, that's stuntin'
Cars cannot do 'stunts'. Aircraft however, can.

>Reppin' my town when you see me
US aircraft are painted with the two letter abbreviation of the state they are based in