Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!5EVD4PI8ukC
[342 / 81 / ?]

!!5EVD4PI8ukC No.9137164 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey /x/.
first of all, i want to apologize about my English, this is not my nativ language.

So iv'e been on this board for 2 years or so, always love'd reading creepypasta, NOPE'S, etc...
i like to be scared, it makes feel alive.
so this is my story, it happened two weeks ago, this the first time i'm writing it down.

so I never expreind anything Paranormal really, but still really love'd all the thing that related to paranormal, you can say i really was searching for a proof.
I have this mini obsesion since i was like 13-12.
Today I'm 21, a soldier in the IDF.
sorry, i got carried away little bit, lets get back to the story.
so two weeks ago, on a sunday afternoon, me and a friend (also a soldier) deicded to do something cuz we both we're bored as hell, we both a vaction so what the hell right?
so we took my car, and just said to ourself, lets just drive until we will get to somewhere.
I live in the the southren part of israel, (like an hour drive from tel aviv or jeruslam)
so pretty much, after 40-50 minutes of drive we found ourself driving in a lonley road. with out any sign to people aroud.