Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!x3TitsVCok
[215 / 69 / ?]

!x3TitsVCok No.9219901 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Creepy graffiti thread.

I've got three examples where I live.

1) On a payphone in the parking lot next to the highschool I used to go to, there's a really intricate and detailed picture of Shrek someone drew in like 15 different shades of marker. It's kinda funny, but creepy at the same time since it's slightly weirdly porportioned and poorly-drawn (the "uncanny valley" kind of effect), and because someone must've spent hours just standing there doodling on it. No one's ever fucked with it, either.

2) Behind the grocery store where I work, someone spraypainted the words "OLD MAN LIVER" on a wall. Even though it's just a weird pun, it creeps me the fuck out since someone did it while I was on break, and somehow managed to sneak past me and spray it on the wall directly opposite from where I was leaning only a minute before.

3) On this one overpass that was on the way to my aunt's house in (I think) Maryland when I was a kid, someone sprayed "SURRENDER DOROTHY" (like from the Wizard of Oz) on it, somehow. My mom and I thought it was pretty cute and all, but then some dudes came and painted over it since it was, y'know, vandalism. All well and good, until a year later, when someone spraypainted "keep a look out for THE UNFOLDER" with some creepy-looking shifty eyes underneath it. The cleanup dudes took that one off pretty fast, likely because people complained about how fucking creepy it was.

Anyway, /x/, post your stories of weird/spooky graffiti here.