Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!ZMNt4MjiIO8
[205 / 31 / ?]

!!ZMNt4MjiIO8 No.9241216 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anybody here familiar with the Missing time phenomenon?I spent all month in the north woods of Wisconsin in a small township called Lakewood. Our family owns a cabin on the lake up there. Sort of in the middle of the woods. Two times I believe I have experienced the missing time phenomenon while I spent the Christmas up there. Once when I was driving into town to get a pack of cigs on the morning of December 4th. this is normally a 10 minute or so drive but I was gone for 4 hours. My brothers told me that after about 3 hours they went out looking for me. They said they found my empty dodge charger in the middle of the dirt road leading back to the cabin. they went back to the cabin to call the police because our cells dont get service up there. To me it seemed like I was driving the whole time totally normal. I pulled into the driveway to hear the yells of anger from my family but I had no idea what had happened. I looked at the clock on my cell phone and I was stunned. The second time I was putting out turkey traps when all of a sudden BOOM I went from bending over setting up a cage a few yards from the house to being on the total opposite end of the house flat on my back. an hour had gone by. I am really really scared. Im wondering if I should go see a hypnotist or something. I don't typically frequent this board im a denizen of /sp/ normally. I did some research on the phenomenon when I got home yesterday. Im really hoping what I think may have happened didn't. I don't know if I would be able to cope with it. What should I do /x/?