Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!agPrjFdHkXb
[168 / 6 / ?]

!!agPrjFdHkXb No.9249803 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Maybe some of you will remember me just by looking at the image attached, maybe some of you are totally clueless of who I am.

So basically, in short, when I was young I used to have many imaginary friends, the creepiest one being Jim. I thought he was back, but wasn't 100% sure. Now I am sure.

I moved out from my house in hopes that the shit would stop, and it did for a while, until probably the last two weeks of December.
I've been having weird dreams lately, and I thought they were just dreams, but now I know it's Jim's new way of communicating with me.
He's tormenting me, and I can tell.
He knows most of my fears and uses them against me.
After being haunted by him, I came back home. I came here since the 24th. Thought mother's love would make it better and whatnot. It just got worse.
I keep seeing things in the corner of my eyes, hearing things, getting hurt without knowing why, and my dreams are getting more and more twisted.
I know it's not Jim only. I know there are more... friends (don't know what to call them) against me.
I'm losing my mind.
I wake up with new bruises/cuts every day.
Help, /x/? I'm desperate.