Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!xwN6JeyAno
[302 / 36 / ?]

!xwN6JeyAno No.9265108 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /x/. I need your help with something. I usually just lurk on here, so forgive me if this isn't weird enough for you. Basically, I've found a creepy journal, and I was wondering if you could make sense of the entries.

BACKSTORY: A couple days ago, I was flying back from a holiday vacation. I sprang for first class because I had an upgrade available, if that matters. Midway through the flight, I dropped my phone into the pocket of the seat in front of me and had to go digging to find it. Tucked in there, I found a diary.

It's some store bought artsy looking thing. It doesn't look incredibly old, though it does seem well travelled, and I'm pretty positive it belonged to a woman based on the entries and writing. The entries don't have dates but rather numbers that go up, and there are sometimes notes or numbers written in the margins. There's no name in them, and the places/people/things are given letters or codenames (H, CLO, Orb, etc).

It might be total horseshit and just left by some /x/phile to creep a poor soul out, but there are so many entries, and they all follow specific patterns. After spending some time reading through them, I was wondering if you could make any sense of them for me. I've become a little obsessed with it.

If you give me a minute, I'll copy down some of the more interesting entries and see if I can get some pictures without stalking info in them.