Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!1IpCtj3oeG/
[141 / 13 / ?]

!!1IpCtj3oeG/ No.9304901 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Creepy experience thread? Paranormal or not, just share stories that creeped you out.

>Go

One summer when I was about 15, I was home alone watching TV in the living room and I heard a knock on the door. It's kind of unusual to get a random visitor because we live in a small cul-de-sac neighborhood. I got up quietly and looked through the peephole not wanting to be noticed, and I saw a woman with her hands behind her back smiling, waiting for someone to open the door. I didn't because I'd never seen her, and she made me feel kind of uneasy.

I waited til she left then rushed back upstairs to grab my binoculars and watch her. She went around to each house in the neighborhood with her hands behind her back, and I saw that she was wearing leather gloves. It made no sense with the weather and the fact that she was a completely random person in the neighborhood. Not paranormal, but creepy.