Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!I8ggLdPk6t6
[312 / 35 / ?]

!!I8ggLdPk6t6 No.9311712 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: weird driving experience. paranormal things that have happened while driving. i always enjoy these.

this happened in late fall of 2011.
>me and friend driving
>he says "wanna see this creepy road i found?
>"sure why not"
>we drive out to charleston (like 20 minutes away from where i live. fucking ghost town)
>already in the middle of nowhere, take a dirt road that leads to even more nowhere.
>dirt road goes on for about 8 miles.
>finally see a post with 3 signs, to the left were church and cemetary, to the right, the sign was illegible.
>we take the left and go down this creepy ass dirt road that goes on for another 4 miles or so, its foggy as fuck because theres a lake nearby.
>up ahead, theres a dead animal in the road, at first we thought it was a baby.
>drive past it ,it smells like shit.
>get right in front of the church/cemetary, its broken down and rotting.
>feel uneasy, all the sudden the car dies.
>fuck that i'm not getting out to check
>sit there for 5 minutes texting friends telling them where we're at in case we die, or need help.
>all of a sudden, a big dude in dark clothing comes out of the treeline by the cemetary
>walking towards us,
>load .22
>when he's about 10 feet away, the car starts, we book it outta there.
>on the way back, the dead animal was gone?
>get home, shit brix and lock all my doors and windows..scared as fuck