Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!95X33wov.Y
[62 / 4 / ?]

Children's Mental Health Center Exploration

!95X33wov.Y No.9312336 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup, /x/? Don't post on 4chan much (lurker), but I think I should share some of these stories that are relevant to your interest. All of these are 100 % factual, although you can believe what you guys want to. I was always told believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.

>Also, ask me anything when im done posting these stories and i’ll answer as truthfully as possible within my power. Please hold all questions till i am finished.

I live from a small neighborhood on the edge of the northwestern part of Chicago. Mostly polacks. Nice place, but it is proceeding to get shittier and shittier. Anyway, I live about half a mile from a mental institution (on one side of the street it was still operating, never really paid attention to it, always passed by like no big deal. Some years back, starting from about when I was in 7th grade to about the begining of my freshman year, some of the neighborhood kids and I took the liberty to explore the abandoned portion of this Asylum. I am going to try to recount and remember these tales the best I can for you.