Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!y68/K2wGjZc
[83 / 5 / ?]

!!y68/K2wGjZc No.9346769 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /x/,

I have a the possible first guide to Astral for you guys. It's a simple one, yet effective. Here we go:

Preperation: This meditation can take approximately 30-45 minutes if done in its entirety. Be sure you have secured a peaceful location with minimal opportunity for distractions or interruption.
What you need: A comfortable position. Lying down on your back, reclined or in a sitting position.

This technique is a combination of meditation and energy work that can be done solo or with a companion acting as the 'storyteller' as a guided meditation. The latter may be good for those who have trouble with visualizing and/or are new to working with the astral plane. I have summarized the benefits of practicing this technique at the end of the post out of courtesy for those who would like to try the meditation without any preconceived ideas about what the experience is intended to do. For those who want to know what they are getting into beforehand, just skip down and it's all there. Either way, this has been a personal treasure that I have found to be both simple and effective.

~ ~ ~