Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!WiZ/zLX60Y
[32 / 4 / ?]

!WiZ/zLX60Y No.9365245 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear friends,

i was here a few days ago telling about a series of encounters i have had with an airborne entity that have come to refer to as my "companion". This is the second post i'll be making. During my pilots training i have encountered it multiple times. It always shows up when i am in trouble somehow, or i get in trouble because its near. I am not sure about this. It always announces itself by my magnetic compass going to 110 and getting stuck to the left side of the housing. I often noticed some missing minutes after touchdown. The clocks i had carried with me and the ones that were in the "outside world" would show this difference. Before it would be subtracting up to as much as 25 minutes to my travel (when it should take like 30 minutes, it only takes 5 to get somewhere etc.). The first time i encountered was with my old flight instructor. He obviously knew that something was up but seems to deny it by saying things like "set your arrival time to when you expected to arrive" and giving people looks after which the topic of the conversation would change.