Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!C27Jguzlq3u
[271 / 33 / ?]

!!C27Jguzlq3u No.9384048 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, /x/, story time.

I haven't been on here seriously for a while. Generally, I just check up on chanarchive to see if any good shit has gone down that I missed, and that usually satisfies me.

Earlier, the other night, I was chilling out, watching TV and eating pizza that I felt I deserved because I had just finished up a synopsis for a paper I wanted to do for a class. Suddenly, I hear a rapping. I stop and listen, cause the sound is just different enough for me to listen to. I hear it again, and I realize someone's knocking on the door.

I sit there, wondering if I should ignore them, becuase it's nearly midnight, and if they want something that badly, they can come back tomorrow like a normal fucking person.

By that time, though, the knocking had already stopped. I settled back down in the couch, figuring it was probably some drunk asshole, and I wasn't going to worry about it. Besides, my show was already back on.

Then something taps on my window. That's enough to scare me shitless- I live in a split-level, and I'm living in the bottom half, so the windows are a little above ground level.

I turn around and, sure enough, there's this kid crouching on the ground with his head cocked, looking at me.

(pic unrelated, except she looks like me)