Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!Ggk1nq04wU
[191 / 20 / ?]

!Ggk1nq04wU No.9384403 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I live in a small town in Oregon. A lot of weird stuff happens here. Around one in the morning my friend and I walked to our local Taco Bell since its the only place open that late at night. The taco bell sits at the edge of our town. Behind it is the rural housing where I am from and the forests. In front is the freeway and the town. Well my friend and I talked some of our pals to let us into the lobby, even though it was closed so we could get out of the cold, order some food and get some water. That is when we saw the weirdest dog run through the parking lot. The dog was very large, thin with a combination of short and shaggy hair. When I say this I mean it had almost a main down its back and what almost seemed like it had a full head of hair. Like the girl from the ring. It ran with its back to us and its head down and slightly cocked to the side. It was very weird. The dog ran down off the other side of the road and disappeared. So on our way up the hill back home my friend and I saw the dog again. It was sitting at the bottom of the road looking up the hill at us. The dog began trotting up the hill then turn at the edge of of the light from alampost and headed down the edge of the hill into the forest. It then ran up the other side, this time with another one with it. It was running around the light source. The dog did it again at the second light and this time when it came back up there where three dogs. My friend and I ran up the hill and the dogs pursued. They stopped as soon as we entered into the housing area and returned into the forest. It was the most terrifying experiance I ever had. My friend spent the rest of the walk back throwing up because of how terrified he was and how fast he was running.