Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!dMhmYNJdaU
[260 / 31 / ?]

!dMhmYNJdaU No.9392796 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, guys, here to bring you more of Kidd, since the other thread is almost maxed out. Continued from >>9384048.

I believe I mentioned I saw Kidd maybe four times recently, which I will detail shortly. First however, I will mention the last time I saw him after the incident with the children.

The next time I saw him, or rather, he found me, I was alone in the library, and he slipped into the chair across the table from me. He had a strangely intent expression on his face- he would have looked mad, if he looked like anything at all. He only looked straight into my face without smiling. This startled me slightly, as he's always been easy smiles and a wheedling tone, so I remember thinking it would be best to test the waters before saying or doing anything risky.

"Um, hi." He gave me a terse little nod in response. I think I stuttered a little when I asked him what was up, and he shook his head. "Is something wrong?" I asked, finally, wondering if I'd done something to upset him, and he was here to make sweetmeats out of my kidneys.

"Not a thing." He responded, finally speaking, but still staring me straight in the eyes.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. My skin had started to raise in goosebumps. If you've ever been oggled by a carnivorous, man-eating wild animal, you'll know exactly how I felt.

"You're not scared of me, right?" He asked, bluntly- he was speaking a little more forcefully than usual, kind of chewing his words as he spoke. Usually, he has a quiet, cajoling little tone, but now he didn't seem to mind if he put me off.

Well, that wasn't exactly it, as I remembered just the other night running from the sight of him with three children gathered around him, so I asked him to explain.