Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!DanrmaNkW2
[306 / 33 / ?]

memories you have that make no sense.

!DanrmaNkW2 No.9419911 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
the archived thread of this was spectacular so let's try it again.
>memories that make no sense.

i remember being in nursery school in a big hall watching the aristocats with my class. i'm sat right at the back and everyone's facing the screen paying attention so i figure it's the perfect opportunity to pick my nose. i go at it and then i remember my finger bumping something hard way up there - it felt like bone - so i pinched it and managed to pull it out. it was red, completely dry, a slab about an inch or so big, and it had what looked like veins and muscle tissue running across it. i just sat there looking at it thinking oh shit is this my brain? i didn't know what to do with it so i just left it there on the floor. i have absolutely no idea.

also i once dreamt of playing ocarina of time (the bit with the redeads) years before i'd even even heard of it.