Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!TJ9qoWuqvA
[320 / 11 / ?]

!TJ9qoWuqvA No.9533731 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi guys, let's play a game. I translated this story off a 2chan thread called "Stories that are scary if you understand their meaning."
Let's see if anybody can get it! Ya'll are smart people, so let's see if you can unlock the terrifying truth hidden in this story. If you can I've got a couple others.

A buddy of mine and I were talking,
and somebody said we should go take some ghost photos, so we went to this old house on a mountain road where there'd been a murder.
We went late at night, and then we went from the front hall to the living room, to the bath, the toilet, the kitchen, the father's study, then up to the second floor, and then the children's rooms and parents room, then back downstairs to the first floor. Then we each took a photo of us with the house behind us.

Then the next day, we looked at the photos and we were surprised.
There was nothing.
I mean, we were in the photos. Just there weren't any ghosts or anything.
"Isn't that weird?"
"Maybe they like, went to heaven, or something?"
"Yeah maybe. We can't take any more ghost photos, then. That was a waste of time."
"Not really. I saw a house that was pretty far from the rest. We can go their next."
"Seriously? It empty?"
"'course not. There were people there. Let's go tonight."
"Okay, got it. I'll get ready."
I can't wait. This'll be a lot of fun.