Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!TXSor/luCZQ
[330 / 33 / ?]

!!TXSor/luCZQ No.9596843 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think the other thread reached autosage again, so I'm making another. Candlemass, for those of you new, is a man who came into contact with me when I was twelve. He apparently works as a sort of justice-worker somewhere, and a sort of dispenser of ass-kicking to supernatural, dangerous things.

Last thread was here: >>9590287

Here is the explanation of planes someone asked for.
Sure, basically there are lots of smaller planes, with shorter spans. They (somehow) go on forever, but are still "shorter" than the normal planes. These Candlemass calls "pocket planes".

Getting in and out of these pocket planes is difficult to impossible- if you're in there, it's pretty much impossible to get out unless you stage a jailbreak.

In the larger planes, it's easier to travel in and out of them with small rifts in the planes. These are generally inhabited by restless energies, and things like ghosts.

Interplanar travel can be done in a multitude of ways, but Candlemass prefers the rifts because he's just one person, and it takes quite a lot of energy for some of the other ones, so its easier to do it with a mass of things.

For example, you can apparently make a huge tear in planar material, which takes the form of, say, electrical storms or mists.

But, as Candlemass pointed out, this takes quite a lot of energy, and he's just one Punisher.