Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!x3TitsVCok
[326 / 79 / ?]

!x3TitsVCok No.9671897 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Stories about fucking crazy people you have dated.

The year after I graduated high school was a pretty shit-tacular year, and as a result I was pretty desperate to date SOME girl. I ended up going out with this one pretty cool-ish, but fucking weird, chick. I'd always assumed the extent of her weirdness was that she was into magic spells and shit and thought she could curse people (and would then stalk them to see if anything remotely bad happened to them and come to me with "proof that her curses were not to be taken lightly").

Long story short, she thought she could turn people into objects. She claimed her glasses were her younger brother (who had actually died when he was like 8 or something), her notebook was some dude or whatever, one of her pairs of panties (which I'd actually SEEN HER BUY, mind you) was, like, her ex or some shit...just, overall, really weird. I'm not a doctor but I think she was a high-functioning schizophrenic or something.

Now it's your turn, /x/. Try and top that shit.

>captcha: witchcraft oftproc