Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!qHuXFHjLqls
[143 / 22 / ?]

!!qHuXFHjLqls No.9681649 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Local urban legend thread. I live in Whittier California. there are many underground storm drain tunnels around Whittier, but one in particular is supposed to be endless. once you enter, and lose the light of day behind you, you can turn around, but you'll never find your way out again. I personally have heard that this tunnel is either the one on La Serna road, or the one on Mar Vista. I've been through both of these tunnels, but I didn't finish the Mar Vista one. many people have made it through these tunnels, but there had been a few cases where people have been lost. it's sort of one of those cases where someones friends cousins boyfriends friend went in and was never found. kind of stupid, but that's the best we got.