Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

No.97423 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /x/ I'm just curious, as to with people who've had experience with ghost/shadow people/etc. Can such things have physical ramifications and responses to the real world? As in.. physically attack somebody? Or are they mostly just an "OH SHIT" mind fuck deal?

Also, last night after a good night of thinking about these things.. then trying NOT to think about them. When I went to bed and tried to fall asleep my ears were ringing really badly.. It was so loud. I mean, sometimes my ears will ring or whatever randomly, but never that loud, that piercingly. Just wondering if that's anything of interest or just my mind fucking with me. Also I heard someone/thing say my name before I nodded off.