Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!4c/6ycDIcY
[284 / 44 / ?]

!4c/6ycDIcY No.9791249 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I return. I apologize again for my abrupt departure last night. I will try to keep it from happening again tonight, but I may not have much time on here, strictly due to appointments to keep.

Taken from my last thread:

But forgive me if I sound cryptic. I'm not trying to, so let me give you the facts: Months ago, I became what's called a "rabbit" or a runner for an underground organization. My job involves carrying messages or items to specific people and keeping my eyes and ears open for specific information. I am entirely human without any sort of "sensitivity" or special psychic powers (at least no more than anyone else has), but I have developed some skills out of necessity. Some of the people I work for are entirely human. Some, I have my doubts, as crazy as that may sound. My dealings involve people inside and outside the organizations.

If these things interest you, /x/, I will tell you about how I ended in this position and what sort of things I deal with. While telling these stories, I will answer your questions as best I can. Please understand that in this world information is power, so I may not know everything. Please also understand that I will not give you specific names or locations. This is as much for my safety as it is for yours. If people start sniffing around, it will eventually be traced back to the one who shared these secrets, and they won't hesitate to shut us all up. Still, if you can infer where this is from the things I say, I can't stop you from looking. Just please be careful.

If this stuff doesn't interest you, I will fade away. This trip is only to fight any confusion while in this thread.