Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!WuvOsumF7w
[330 / 68 / ?]

!WuvOsumF7w No.9902440 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sometimes when I'm bored I go on Missing Persons websites and look for weird shit. This is pretty weird:

>On Christmas Eve, 1945, the Sodder family home burned down. The cause was traced to defective wiring despite the fact that Christmas tree lights were still on after the fire started. The oldest two sons and daughter and the youngest daughter survived, but the five middle children were missing and no trace of their remains were found. Believing that the fire was a cover for the abduction of their children, George and Jennie Sodder spent a fortune on detectives to investigate.

>Several pieces of evidence and eyewitnesses backed up George's kidnapping belief. In 1968, a was photo mailed to the surviving family; on the back was the message: “Louis Sodder, I love brother, Frankie. Ilil boys A90132”

> Detective C.C. Tinsley was hired to investigate the photo and where it came from, but he vanished and was never seen again.