Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[27 / 2 / ?]

sleep paralysis

No.9994588 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok I think I got my first sleep paralysis experience last night.

I couldn't find sleep for hours so I was half dreaming for a long time, and at one moment I had this dream where I was In a video game, I think it was minecraft, and I used a bed. There was a countdown from three to one, and suddenly, bam, my mind got awake but I couldn't move my body, my eyes were still closed because I was terrified.
I felt an evil, demonic presence, and I heard an ominous voice (female i think, but this was in my head so I don't think it really had a gender) saying the sentence "Look at you.", maybe twice, or maybe it was just echoing.
Anyway I tried to keep calm and told to myself "I can move, I can move, I can move..."
And after a few seconds I was able to move my arm and right at this moment I woke up completely.

Later this day I did a quick google research on hypnagonia (the scientific term for sleep paralysis) and I read reports of people who heard the same kind of voice, it seems. With sentences such as :

This is your evil side.
You might believe in Heaven but you must believe in hell

What tickled my intention was this entity (these entities?) seemed to have a personality. Demonic, judging, full of reproach.

So i'm asking you /x/, what kind of entity may this be?
Have you had similar experiences and what did you hear ?