Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!mMrOXE5YI6!!XdoYum44MLm
[317 / 51 / ?]

!mMrOXE5YI6!!XdoYum44MLm No.9997176 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Nope thread? Nope thread.

> Be like 8-9

> Halloween night, it's 2 in the morning and I have to use the bathroom

> Get up and run to the bathroom, on the way to the bathroom is a set of three windows facing the back-yard

> As I'm passing them see some guy wearing all black with a black hoodie with the hood up jump the fence into my back yard

> He starts to make his way to the other side of the yard to jump the fence, half way though he stops and turns his head and looks directly at me, he's wearing a plain white mask

> We stare at each other for about a minute, he turns towards my direction and starts walking towards the back door of my house in a very brisk powerwalk

> Nope.jpg and scream, dad comes running out with his gun

> The guy nowhere to be found

It was probably some teenager at the time trying to fuck with me but the whole situation was still NOPE.